Vol.4, Issue 3, March 2021
Paper Submission:20th march 2021
Author Notification:7-10 days
Journal Publication:30thMarch 2021
Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proof read and polished. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the IJRIEST paper template. This will ensure fast processing and publication.
Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors in within a week. Paper should clearly describe new and carefully confirmed results and experimental procedure which should be given in required details for others to verify the work. For proper referring and fast publication all manuscript should be grammatically correct.
Publication Charges : There is no charge for the processing of paper but author(s) of each accepted paper is required to pay the publication charge which is very nominal fees. We charge Rs. 1000 (Indian Authors) or $40 (Foreign Authors) for maximum 6 authors. If pages are more than 10, please pay Rs. 200 (or) 5$ more for every extra page.
Review Process : Submitted papers will be reviewed by technical committees of the Journal. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, and will be peer-reviewedGeneral Guidelines to Authors
- Type-written Manuscripts in MS Word (.doc) format should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscripts will be reviewed in depth by Experts/Reviewers and then published in the Journal.
- If any correction(s) is/are given by expert/reviewer, author(s) will have to make necessary changes and submit manuscript again.
- Papers will be published in online version.
- Papers should be typed and formatted according to sample paper given on website.
- Authors note that paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted.
- The Team of IJRIEST advise you, do not submit same article to the multiple journals simultaneously.
- Please wait for review report which will take maximum 5 to 10 days.
- Paper must be in IJRIEST Template format.